[thelist] problems with css rollover

David Bailey dab.hand at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 27 04:46:01 CDT 2006

Thanks for the suggestion, Christy, but unfortunately it didn't
provide an answer to the problem (unless we are missing the point!).
We cleared out the file(s) that the Activity facility listed (which
weren't actually being used any longer). The rollover routine works
fine by hovering over the text links down the side, but not on the
map image maps.

David