[thelist] [SPAM] classic asp SPLIT()

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Jul 28 13:14:53 CDT 2006

		   Anthony's right; it's talking about the outer parentheses, not the inner parentheses.  If you don't assign the result to something, it assumes you're calling a Sub rather than a Function.

Peter

				From: "Anthony Baratta" anthony at baratta.com

Obvious question first: Where is your array to feed the results into?

e.g.

aryResult = Split(datastring,chr(255))