[thelist] suckerfish menu doesn't work on all pages in IE

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Mon Jul 31 22:02:38 CDT 2006

Micky Hulse wrote:
> Also be sure to name your div id "nav".

Ah, sorry... that should probably be "list id".

Been a few months since I worked on suckerfish.  :)

Also, check comments section of ALA, you will find some interesting
advice and tips for optimization.

Also google "son of suckerfish". I found that a combination of several
different versions of the suckerfish worked best for me - but then
again, I wanted multiple suckerfish menus on one page, not just one...
oh, and I needed IE/Mac to function well (IIRC, I think son of
suckerfish is not supported for that browser/platform.)

Gl,
Cheers,
Micky