[thelist] breitbart.com on-the-fly link generation

Lee McIvor lee at thinkco.com
Tue Aug 1 10:05:28 CDT 2006

It looks to me like it'll be using a Javascript function to insert the
links on page load.

Lee McIvor
Web Developer

Email     lee.mcivor at thinkco.com
Telephone +44 (0)191 269 9840
Facsimile +44 (0)191 269 9841
Website   www.thinkco.com

TH_NK, 42 Leazes Park Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PL, UK

Unless stated to be non-confidential, this email and any attachments are
private and confidential and are for addressee only. If you have
received this email in error please contact us upon receipt. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of ThinkCo Limited.