[thelist] Multi-Warehouse Zip Code Calculator (was RE: Trivial IIS5.0 Question LOGON_USER)

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Aug 2 18:19:10 CDT 2006

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
: bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Rob Smith
: Sent: Wednesday, 2 August 2006 10:41 PM
: To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
: Subject: [thelist] Multi-Warehouse Zip Code Calculator (was RE: Trivial
: IIS5.0 Question LOGON_USER)
:
: <snip>
: Disable "Allow Anonymous Authentication"
:
: Cheers
: Ken
: </snip>
:
: Thought so. It's just bizarre that it would work the first time and not
: the second.

It's not really that bizarre. But I don't want to spend a lot of time
explaining what might be happening. If you can get a packet capture (via
Ethereal), I can tell you what is happening:

http://www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/archive/2006/08/02/194.aspx

Cheers
Ken