[thelist] login via cron script

Alex Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:45:04 CDT 2006

Hi Evolt

I've signed up to a project management site and Im wanting to download
the CSV of the acumulated data on a daily / weekly basis.

is this possible?

if the login form has a POST and the target script is known, surely I
can send the POST vars without a browser? how would I do this? perhaps
I can use "header" or manipulate the http header information in some
way?

once validated I would then be able to take the CSV data.

any ideas much appreciated
A.