[thelist] login via cron script

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 09:51:09 CDT 2006

Alex,

Although I am not a fan of PERL, it can easily do what you want using
Mechanize, check out this link and the examples:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/WWW-Mechanize/

Ruby also has something similar and probably Python and there might be
something in PHP, the idea is the same to access a website like you were
loggin in, but automatically.

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Designer / IT Security
Toronto, Canada