[thelist] non-English web building

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Aug 11 00:36:50 CDT 2006

Thank you.  I am relying on client for all content and cultural
advising!  (Although she said "get used to it" as apparently she's
soliciting more business for me, with great optimism... )

I appreciate the links!
Thank you.

hmm. tippage. + pimpage...

<tip>

I like to use big giant black and white photos as background images.
To reduce filesize and make said image less distracting overall, you
can, in photoshop, when you are doing "export for web," set it to blur.
  I set the blur to "1."

examples...
http://www.seastorm.com/myspace/backgrounds/bears_max1.jpg
http://www.seastorm.com/myspace/backgrounds/discourage_blur.jpg

(and vorsicht! this last one is loud punkrock...)
http://www.myspace.com/serpentone

</tip>

Erika