[thelist] question concerning c# dynamically changing what isin a picturebox

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Aug 14 21:37:12 CDT 2006

		Oh... guess I should have read the actual error message instead of just the part that looked familiar.

Is this the native (Windows Forms) picturebox control, or a custom class?

Peter

				From: "Lightning" oktellme at earthlink.net

Sorry- no joy.

I should have mentioned that CloseElevatorDoor is a method, and when I
replace with brackets, I get a message it is looking for parens.
:(
Laura