[thelist] Marking a site as "sensitive" but not "adult"

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:13:26 CDT 2006

Dominick,

I think that a serious and elegant entry page that acts as a gateway
into your website should be good enough.

Asking for age is probably irrelevant here, but it should be very
clear for any visitor the content is very explicit and not recomended
for children.

That should be enough, do not mention the "for adults" line, a line
similar to this should be good:

"Our website tries to illustrate the horrors of the Holocaust, many
images can be quite disturbing and may be unsuitable for a young
audience. Click here to enter the site."

Best of luck,

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Designer / IT Professional
Toronto, Canada