[thelist] question concerning c#dynamicallychangingwhatisinapicturebox

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Thu Aug 17 09:04:11 CDT 2006

Not sure if this will help,
But looking through some SDK examples I noticed two potential differences.
1. Use the full path to the file, ex.
	@"c:some\path\to\image\image.bmp"
2. Add boolean true after the image path, ex.
	 Bitmap bgImage = new Bitmap(@"c:\Images\ClosedDoor.bmp", true);

Hope it helps
Robert Vreeland
StudioFramework