[thelist] OT: Best PDA or Smartphone for Work and GettingThingsDone!

jason.handby jason.handby at corestar.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 11:00:23 CDT 2006

Hi Jose,

I used to use a Palm a fair amount, and was also interested in using the
GTD methodology on it. I agree with Paul -- you don't need an incredibly
powerful Palm for it to be useful. There's a whole load of stuff like
editing Office documents, watching video etc. that in practice I never
ended up doing.

If you go the Palm route, you might want to look at Life Balance, which
is a nice to-do app that aims to help you balance your life and your
work. I think there are quite a few people who use Life Balance plus a
GTD approach. Their forums are also very helpful.

  http://www.llamagraphics.com/

You will of course need Space Trader, which will eat your free time but
is great :-)

  http://www.cs.unimaas.nl/p.spronck/picoverse/spacetrader/STFrames.html

Jason