[thelist] OT: Best PDA or Smartphone for Work and Getting ThingsDone!

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:31:55 CDT 2006

Folks,

Just to end the thread... I chose the Palm TX it is just great, especially
WiFi access and the screen is beautiful.

These reviews below are pretty good, and I have already tested it in a local
store:
http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=8140
http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/6219.html

And I do prefer to have the PDA separate from the phone.

So, on the phone camp, after a while, I decided for the new Sony Ericson
Walkman phones, they include a very good MP3 player, a decent 2MP camera,
and a very good phone in a reasonably small package.  A couple links here:

Sony Ericson w810i
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&ver=4001&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10376
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-w810-en.shtml
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/Sony-Ericsson-W810i.htm