[thelist] Problem with Mozilla AJAX response

Mohsen Saboorian mohsens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 01:23:32 CDT 2006

I've noticed that with FF, you cannot see the HTML content of an AJAX
response while traversing over its child elements.
The only way you can see the innerHTMLish value is to use responseText
instead of responseXML.

However, IE does support this through a property namely "xml", which
returns the exact XML content of the current Node.

I think this is not an issue with AJAX, but in fact it relates to DOM
implementation. Is there a way for me to see some kind on innerHTMLish
value of a some node using Firefox?

Thanks in advance.