[thelist] Built in / Do nothing AJAX Support - was Which Free Opensource AJAX Framework is worth thetimeand effort?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Aug 22 13:20:35 CDT 2006

Adobe is building its own AJAX framework called Spry (
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/spry/ ) that I was just made aware of
yesterday. They are going the route of adding on an additional xml
namespace and adding custom attributes to your xhtml tags that then just
"work" without having to add on event handlers and such.

While I'm not aware of any particular plans in this area, I'm assuming
that support for Spry will be included in the next version of Coldfusion.

Judah