[thelist] Widget caching problem?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Aug 23 11:09:32 CDT 2006

I'll start with the "Duh" obvious suggestion and then go from
there... ;)

With the widget active, hit <command>-r> to refresh.  This should
reload the widget.

Maybe a cache file is corrupted somehow.  Have you tried it with a
different user account?  You might try one of many cache cleaning
utilities out there.  I recomment either TinkerTool or Cocktail as
good all-around utilities that can clean your cache files out, among
many other functions.

Hope it helps.

Steve