[thelist] Which Free Opensource AJAX Framework is worth thetimeand effort?

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:41:01 CDT 2006

Chris,

Of course you should know what you are doing "under the hood" of the
framework, but anything that makes life simple for the developer is worth
consideration.  The "shortcut" here is being more efficient, but every smart
developer should know what he is doing to avoid shooting himself on the
foot!

Best Regards,

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Designer / IT Professional