[thelist] Transparent PNG Hack for IE

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Tue Aug 29 10:49:05 CDT 2006

Just a note on the AlphImageLoader. IE 6+ sees it as an activeX control
(which I suppose it is) and will not apply the behavior unless the user has
set the security zone for the particular site to allow activeX; the default
is not to allow activeX. I believe IE7 can natively handle transparent
png's.

Sincerely,
Robert Vreeland
StudioFramework