[thelist] Alternative Control Structure Syntax in PHP

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:28:31 CDT 2006

On 8/29/06, Max Schwanekamp <lists at neptunewebworks.com> wrote:
> I rarely see that syntax in use, and never use it myself.

Agreed. I've only seen it in Hershel's email and the PHP manual as a
side note when I was originally learning PHP. No one uses it; it
breaks code folding and bracket matching in editors not designed
specifically for PHP; and it's just one more inconsistency that your
coding guidelines were supposed to remove.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA