[thelist] IE6, position: relative and overflow: hidden

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Tue Aug 29 23:50:33 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm using an altered version of Cameron Adams' CSS form layout to (duh) lay out a form.
I'm also using the YUI animation library to show / hide form fields based on user preference.

All is well in Opera in Firefox, but IE6 shows the relatively positioned input fields when the rest of the content of the p element is hidden.

I've trued Googling to find the bug, but aren't exactly sure what I'm looking for...

Anyone have any ideas / pointers?

Will post code if required..

Paul