[thelist] Delivering Digital Goods after Purchase

Dominick Cancilla dominick.cancilla at buckconsultants.com
Wed Sep 6 12:40:51 CDT 2006

On 9/6/06 9:00 AM, "Kent Rygiel" <mail at kentrygiel.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of another way to automate the generation and sending of
> encoded links to digital goods? I want customers to be able to buy the
> digital files and then have a link sent to them after purchase.

Well, it's a very different type of environment than the one you are using
now, but I recently helped a client set up a store to do digital delivery
through Miva Merchant. It was easy to set up and will be easy for the client
to administer, but might not be "hands on" (programming wise) enough for
many people on this list.

--Dominick