[thelist] CSS, Hot Spot Outline Colors

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Sat Sep 9 13:40:22 CDT 2006

		FWIW, it's always worked for me in FireFox as well.

http://buelldesign.com/portfolio.aspx

   Click anything in the photos section and notice that there's no highlight on the link before the page reloads, unlike the links at http://easylistbox.com/demoSuperSearch.aspx , for example.

Peter

				From: Robert O'Rourke rob at sanchothefat.com

Cisco wrote:
> I just retrieved the attribute and directions through a google search.
>
> hidefocus="true"
>
> The attribute must be added within the img tag (same area where the src
> attribute is located) -- not within the actual map markup.
>
> Thanks a bunch.

Cheers Cisco,

On closer inspection it would appear that "hidefocus" is an
arbitrary IE rule. If the CSS rules don't work in IE then fair enough
but it won't validate with that in there. Depends if thats a problem for
you or not.

Take it easy,
Rob
--

* * Please support the community that supports you. * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/