[thelist] US Judge rules that ADA applies to websites

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Tue Sep 12 05:33:13 CDT 2006

very late to this, but from a web design
point of view through hard graft rather than
'theory' sites that work in screen readers
and 'stripped' browsers for some reason
tend to be faster and more user friendly,
and dare I mention, a lot more secure than
some of the web sites created with all the
latest "buzz" systems. [ Now I am, not
saying that Ajax has as many security holes
as M$ but its getting close....<g/> ]