[thelist] Time Triggered AJAX in ASP.NET 2.0

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Wed Sep 13 12:34:12 CDT 2006

+1 for Ockham's Razor.

> 5 Secs seems like a quick refresh. You really need it that often?

No. I just used it as an example. Realistically, it would be an interval
of 1 to 15 minutes like a stock quote. We're trying to get away from
forcing this data to the rep when they don't really need it. It should
however be the most recent "snapshot" from when the page loads, and when
a different view is selected, or on demand with a newly added LinkButton
+

<atlas:ControlEventTrigger
            ControlID="refreshid"
            EventName="Click"
            />

Which refreshes the data on demand. This stuff is so cool!

Thanks Anthony

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com