[thelist] altering httpd.conf

Alex Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:54:16 CDT 2006

cheers Matt. worked a treat once i took off the leading ^ in the regex.

Baratta wrote:

> Why do you want to do this?

just in case the old client decides to pay me some m-m-m-m-oney for
the hosting, i'd rather not have to muck about with moving files or
deleting them, causing me extra work or embrassment if i have to say,
sorry - i seem to have err deleted them! please dont sue me mr later
payer!

anyway, Im allowing the index.htm to be a meta redirect, but i dont
want any google link-throughs to the rest of the site. so the conf
code works nicely in this case.

Alex