[thelist] odd problem with a shopping cart, IE and images loading

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:54:26 CDT 2006

You need to look at what's coming over the wire. Is the server giving
a full response and the browser is bombing out when rendering it? Or
is the problem at the server somehow and the browser is doing its best
with an incomplete page.

Fiddler will tell you,
http://www.fiddlertool.com
or you could try the ieHttpHeaders toolbar
http://www.blunck.info/iehttpheaders.html

FWIW I didnt see the page hang in IE6 at all and reloaded several times.

Sam