[thelist] odd problem with a shopping cart, IE and images loading

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Thu Sep 14 11:47:55 CDT 2006

Thanks, Sam

png fix seems to be the culprit

I must not have it set up in the right place in the header, or I have
done something else wrong.  It is working perfectly for IE with
background images defined in CSS, but causing the hang in images such as
buttons on a page.

Can I get a pointer to version/implementation that y'all know works for
sure.   Where should it be in the page header?

-Bob