[thelist] linking to a page within a frameset

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Sat Sep 16 22:41:15 CDT 2006

I can hear the arggghs now... Anyway, I've been asked to link an image
from a page on site A to a section within a page on site B, site B
having been developed in frames. Yes I can link to the section within
the page, but of course it is taken out of context, out of frameset, no
navigation, and in this case, no site map.  Is there a way to do this or
is this simply another compelling argument against frames? -Bob