[thelist] Streaming Live Video

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Wed Sep 20 13:18:36 CDT 2006

I have a new client who has a "GeoVision System" digital video camera
setup. He claims that if one person views his system remotely (I don't
know via what means) then it works fine. If a few begin to, then his
connection fails (aDSL). He wants to feed the video to a shared hosting
site and then have the site feed the video to visitors.

Is this feasible? Anyone have any pointers as to how to do this?

Anyone want to do this job FOR ME? If so, send me an estimated cost.
That would be the best thing, if someone wants to pick up a small gig.

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/