[thelist] Seven easy examples how to use the YUI Panel Widget

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:14:38 CDT 2006

Following some feedback of a training session in several offices over
the last few weeks, I've put together some simple examples on how to
implement the Yahoo! User Interface Library Panel Widget.

Of course, this cannot replace the real documentation, which has a lot
more important information, but I hope it'll get you going and eager
to learn more. I've implemented Panel in some products so far, and I
love how easy it is. Especially the contextual positioning is a real
time saver.

Enjoy,  http://icant.co.uk/sandbox/yuipanel/

Chris

--