[thelist] FF 1.0 download?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Sep 25 11:42:49 CDT 2006

On 06/09/25 07:38 (GMT-0700) Max Schwanekamp apparently typed:

> Somewhere along the line I've lost all trace of Firefox 1.0 on my machines,
> and guess what?  The client is using FF 1.0 and is seeing css errors that I
> don't see in FF 1.5.  Googling just keeps me coming back to the most recent
> version, which is what I'm already using.  I just want to run FF 1.0 for
> testing purposes.  Can anyone provide a link to it?  (browsers.evolt.org
> only goes to FF 0.7).

They're all here:
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/
--
"Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you
have, get understanding. Esteem her, and she will exalt you;

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409