[thelist] updating skillset (long rambling request for advice, vague or specific)

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Mon Sep 25 13:22:35 CDT 2006

<snip>
Followup article:
<http://www.musingsfrommars.org/2006/06/howre-we-doing-now-ajax-browsers
.html>
</snip>

With all due respect Chris, I have to discredit some of those comments
about Atlas, not directed at you, but to the testing methods. After
doing some minor due diligence, FF 1.5.0.4 has better support for some
of those "No" entries. Opera 9.02 is still not complying. I haven't
explored Safari on those issues. Most of Atlas' advanced tools will go
under severe scrutiny in the future, but most of our current development
is Intranet based. I have to admit, any way you cut it, "AJAX" is
something to behold and grasp ASAP.

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com