[thelist] updating skillset (long rambling request for advice, vague or specific)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Sep 25 14:02:50 CDT 2006

> but more and more of my freelance gigs surround doing WordPress,
> Joomla and other installs and then in XHTML/CSS customizing the look
> and feel.

well, that's the kind of real-world stuff I think is worth checking
into. my nephew the übergeek has been asking about help installing
Joomla, so maybe I'll work with him for a lark. I *have* spent some time
customizing off-the-shelf stuff, so I'll keep my eyes open for
opportunities that'd be a good fit.

tenks

joel