[thelist] Contracts

Richard Brown cregyy at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 29 02:49:15 CDT 2006

Dear All

I am starting to consider contracts of employment. i.e. when a client says
yes build me a website, getting them to sign something. I should have done
this a long time ago but I haven't - big oops.

Has anybody got a contract that they will let me see and use as a draft
please? Or can you point me in the right direction of one? A contract of
engagement I am told is very important and I need to include things like:
Reserve the use of the site until the site is finished and paid for

Any ideas please?

Thanks

--
Rich