[thelist] Domain names for sale - any advice appreciated!!!

Jon Ambrose at BTOW jon.ambrose at btopenworld.com
Sun Oct 1 09:49:43 CDT 2006

Hi there,

Does anyone know a good, reliable & trustworthy organisation where I can
sell some domain names that I have registered.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in buying some domain names I will be
happy to send the list to you outside of the forum mailsystem.

Look forward to your replies and recommendations.

Many thanks in advance,
Jon Ambrose
M: 07950848192
E: jon.ambrose at btopenworld.com <mailto:jon.ambrose at btopenworld.com>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail.
I cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of
this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your
virus checking procedures prior to use.