[thelist] ASP.NET parsing xml response with XMLDocument class

Chris at globet.com Chris at globet.com
Mon Oct 2 12:52:06 CDT 2006

Casey

> Thanks Peter and Chris,
>
> XmlDocument xd = new XmlDocument();
> xd.Load(stIn);
>
> Trouble seems to be that it won't accept a string in the
> load() method.
> I'm told by Visual Studio that it must be a URL to a file.

Try xd.LoadXml(stIn).

HTH

--
Chris Marsh
Software Developer
e: chris at globet.com
w: http://www.globet.com/

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the Company. This message is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.