[thelist] mysql error [was mysql help]

Mark Mckee lists at soddengecko.com
Tue Oct 3 07:13:12 CDT 2006

Hi Phil

Maybe it is somethign I have midified while tidying up the code but I do
not appear to be getting the error message anymore.

I have a colleague who is going to install the app and see if they get
any errors on that page as well.

lol, I know categories is spelt wrong, comes form coding way into the
night. far too many to change now so that is an update for a boring day.

I would still like to output a message that states that the categories
are empty and one should be created. also having a little difficulty
creating an export/import function so the db can be backed up via the
application itself.

any ideas or resources would be brilliant, searched google all night and
what I founf either did not work or was command line info.

Kind regards

Mark M...