[thelist] Stand alone IE 7 testing tips, cautions or adivce?

Jono jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Tue Oct 3 14:10:57 CDT 2006

If you have installed IE 7 as a stand alone browser; have you had any
trouble?  Does IE 6 still function properly?  I am looking for any tips
or advice.  I need to start testing with IE 7, but still keep IE 6 for
testing for the next ten years, etc.

Do you have any tips or cautions for/against doing a standalone IE 7
install?

I am reviewing the article "Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1 in
standalone mode(IE7)" on this page:
http://tinyurl.com/eb37c

It seems pretty straight forward, but I cannot afford to fry my registry
- which this install did at one time, but has been fixed.

IF there is a better approach (other than Browser Cam) please elt me know.

Thanks,

Jono