[thelist] Good models for Help

Alida Ladak designgrl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:59:57 CDT 2006

I'd like to incorporate a Help feature on a project I'm working on for a
financial institution. It'll be a lean implementation as there is no
interest in purchasing a product or allocating any significant development.
Even with these constraints I still think it better to offer a lean but
useful Help feature.

The most common structure i've seen is a set of questions bundled at the top
which link to the answers below.  I'm inclined to think a grouping by topic
is a logical addition to this model.

Has anyone seen/worked on anything they think is better model?

thanks,
long time lurker