[thelist] interactive charting

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Wed Oct 4 18:47:26 CDT 2006

John DeStefano wrote:
>>http://examples.adobe.com/flex2/inproduct/sdk/explorer/explorer.html
>
> Sadly, this page won't seem to load for me in Linux/Firefox w/Flash
> Player installed.

Sorry, you're right, Linux and other Players usually come after the Mac
& Win Players are finalized, and Flex 2 work requires the new,
high-performance Virtual Machine in Adobe Flash Player 9. Flex 2 work
should be visible in mainstream Linux distributions toward the turn of
the year.

For Measure Map, I'm not sure if its default API offers finer-grained
timescale controls... you're seeking some control over the span similar
to what Google Finance uses, am I visualizing this correctly? (I don't
know that Google's code for their Finance widget has been released for
general use.)
http://finance.google.com/finance?q=goog

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd