[thelist] IE7 Ecommerce problem

Donna Jones donnajjones at gwi.net
Wed Oct 4 22:57:33 CDT 2006

Hi BJ, is it okay to quote your e-mail on another list.  Specifically
I's thinking of the list that comes from this website:
http://www.wise-women.org/   I never know whether to "quote or not" and
started to write it in my own words but you've done it so much better
than I would.

Its very important and very aggravating stuff, eh!

Thanks very much for the heads up.

best
Donna Jones

--