[thelist] digishop shopping cart - cURL support is not installed

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Sun Oct 8 13:06:58 CDT 2006

I'm setting up a shopping cart on a FRII.com linux server, transferring
it from a windows system.

I get past the point of setting up myself as a customer, then get to the
Choose Shipping Provider page (options are UPS or USPS).
Regardless of either choice, it fails when I select continue with the
message:

SHOPPING CART ERROR
PHP with cURL support is not installed