[thelist] Freelanceer to merge with larger company - ideas please

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Oct 13 09:07:54 CDT 2006

		"yadda yadda yadda... off list."

That's cool, but be sure to share any nuggets of relevant wisdom with the rest of us!

				From: "Rob Smith" rob.smith at lexjet.com

Sell off the client base for big bucks and ask for royalties from here
on out giving you a nice passive income and then you do whatever you
want. Start over, try something new, go play golf 7 days a week... email
me at robbiesmith79 at gmail dot com. I have some other comments and
questions off list.