[thelist] Autofocus usability issues tackled

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:31:19 CDT 2006

>But then you've got script tags all over your document, just for
>execution order purposes? Take a look at onAvailable (link above).
>Most other (good) libraries have something similar, too.

I have a DOMManager.quickLoad(fnDelegate,arID) method for a similar purpose;
it uses a setinterval logic and fails back to good old window.onload if the
amount of timeouts exceeds a sanity limit or the method is not supported at
all for some reason.

 the story behind it:
http://www.volkanozcelik.com/cre8/blog/2006/06/windowonload-is-soooo-90s.html

wiki: