[thelist] What makes a good web site?

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:16:36 CDT 2006

I guess I must be part of the lonely 20% because I will wait. I have seen
these or similar statistics before (and I have probably quoted something
similar too) but do we really know where they come from? At times, partly
because I don't fit within even the 80%, I wonder if these statistics have
become a form of urban myth.

This is not to suggest that download speed should take a different position
in the list, I just wonder whether people really leave as quickly as these
statistics suggest.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca