[thelist] Dedicated Server Hosting

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 11:46:07 CDT 2006

I have heard about their excellent service from
friends who use their servers. The only support I am
looking for is hardware support in case a component
fails and we will be taking care of all the
administration on our end.

After all the good things I have read about ThePlanet
on this and other lists, I am surprised to hear about
your client's experience.

Anyone else on this list care to share their
experience with either ThePlanet, GoDaddy or
Rackspace?

Asif
--
Editor: http://www.sinletter.com