[thelist] need a sanity check - browser or code?

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Sun Oct 22 09:18:24 CDT 2006

Problem seemingly solved - combination of variables.

I finally figured out that the root cause was a bad/corrupt image.
Firefox dealt with it.  My windows pc was recently reinstalled, still
vanilla, no service pack updates.  I'm guessing that one of the updates
might address this problem, but I'd rather see it fail for me, than my
client's customers.  The really odd thing about this bug/problem is that
once IE hit that bad image that subsequent pages, even the image
directory itself,  were faulted and I had to restart IE to clean up the
mess. Renaming, moving (switching with a good one) the bad image proved
its guilt.