[thelist] look and feel compromises

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:46:09 CDT 2006

It sounds to me (I appologise if I am wrong) that you have a design that you
can't create using CSS. I generally recommend using CSS for design and
layout but limited use of table layout may be acceptable. Try to limit the
number of cells and try not to nest a table within a cell: if you can use a
semantic structure within a cell, use it instead of nesting a table.

HTH,

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca