[thelist] look and feel compromises

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:36:37 CDT 2006

I agree with you Matt. However, what Joel could do is to try to create the
same look and feel as the current tables-based layout but using CSS instead
and just do one page. In that way, he would get more practice at using CSS
and possibly implement it gradually into the side as more and more pages
need building or updating.