[thelist] Top Grade Dedicated Server Hosting

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 12:01:04 CST 2006

Rackspace.

www.rackspace.co.uk

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Hershel Robinson
Sent: 30 October 2006 13:44
To: Thelist
Subject: [thelist] Top Grade Dedicated Server Hosting

I have a client with a mission-critical website and we need the best
dedicated Linux hosting money can buy. I am looking for full-featured
24/7 support 365 days a year with a response of minutes for email or
instant response via telephone. I need a host who can guarantee hardware
replacement in under an hour with as little data loss and downtime as
possible. I also want any other services that I didn't think of right
now. :)

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/